Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wenger, le Sulk



So Wenger didnt want to shake Mark Hughes hand, and England is in uproar with nearly all the EPL managers speaking out against Wengers perceived "unsporting behavior".

So yes, its customary for the managers to shake hands before and after the game, but does it really matter that much? Sky Sports news is having a field day on this, and I do admit, id rather my hand was shaken if i just beat your team 3-0, but knowing the history between Hughes and Wenger, i cant say i blame him...

For one, dont encroach pon my technical area. A my area and a my team area that, stay on your side and doa touch my side. Me nuh know wa Hughes deh pon a try stroll cross Wenger area, but a disrespect ting that. Hughes fi know seh Wenger a badman, and anyhow a nex manager waa come step on him turf him nah go shake him hand likkle more... simple.. Worse 2 seasons ago when Wenger pick up a stray ball and Hughes come knock it out of his hand... People get shot fi less than that a yard.. Tell Hughes before he comes...

Lol, all jokes aside what you guys think? Wenger has a history of being a bad loser, but i dont see the big deal. If he dont wana shake a mans hand he should be free to not shake that mans hand... Dont?

3 comments:

  1. "Tomorrow, by coincidence, I am managing my 500th game at Arsenal and I believe I have shaken hands 497 times."

    Im pretty sure this isn't the first time Wenger hasnt acknowledged Hughes after a game and im sure it wont be the last. Hughes never shows respect to Wenger so why shud he respect him? there are the two incidents there. Not to mention Hughes talking out his ass about how Adebayor did nothing wrong when he stamped on rvp face. So ye. Wenger has every right to shake and not shake anyones hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these manager squabbles

    ReplyDelete